A top MEP firm located in San Diego, CA is in need of your talent to join their growing team. This is a firm that prides themselves about their work culture and they make sure their employee is well taken care of with a good work life balance, great pay, and a great environment to grow as an Engineer.
The ideal candidate that they are looking for is someone that is a mid/senior-level MEP electrical engineer. Someone who wants new challenges that will push them to grow, they see effort as the path to mastery, they are inspired and wants to learn from the success of others, and a great team player.
- Plan and design electrical power systems for buildings and facilities.
- Design and specification of power distribution, lighting, and control systems, system layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing and selection for assigned projects.
- Perform construction administration services, including RFI's and submittals, and site visits as required.
- Mentor Junior Engineers
- Project Management
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 6-10 years of experience in designing power and lighting systems in MEP
- Experience in Revit and AutoCAD
- E.I.T or P.E is a plus but not required
- Salary is commensurate with experience relative to the position.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance Covered
- Wellness Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Generous PTO on top of paid holidays
- Annual bonuses
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule
- Career Growth
- Relocation Assistance
- And more
If you are interested, please apply today!