- They have been in the industry for almost 100 years and are known for being pioneers in innovation for the architecture and engineering industry. They have a team of engineers, architects, scientists, and construction professionals who are both technical savvy and personable to work with. Due to the flexibility and continued education training they offer to their employees, they have some of the most well-tenured staff across the industry!
- Over the past 7 years of working with their team, we've personally witnessed a revenue growth of 20%-30% year on year which is huge achievement since the pandemic and inflation affecting most industries.
- This is a result of planning 5 years in advance as where they want to be in the coming years, in other words they are proactive rather than reactive.
- They are actively growing across nationally across multiple locations as they have a huge backlog of work however, as part of their vision they are seeking talented seller-doers to continue on this pathway!
- This role is heavily centred around business development with the support of their marketing and human resources team. They already have well-established relationships in the Chicagoland area which you will have the opportunity to leverage on further.
- Given they cover all aspects such as repair and restoration and forensics, they are open to working on a plan with you based on your background. Since they already have technical consultants who are licensed professionals, you won't have to worry about the performance and quality of the work!
- Above all, they have a very collaborative culture which means they are always sharing work amongst their offices as they understand the importance of working as team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Actively business develop across Illinois and surrounding states
- Manage existing clientele and operations of the office
- Experience and expertise in assessment of enclosure/structural systems
- Investigate and evaluate current building enclosure/structural systems
- Identify, analyse, resolve and work together to resolve complex building system issues
- Examine building system models and life cycle cost analysis Quality Assurance reviews, ensuring quality of writing and analysis, and correct, clear technical remarks Quality assurance reviews to guarantee engineering quality and technical accuracy of project documents
- Bachelor in Architectural Engineering, Architecture, or relevant Engineering degree
- Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer Required
- IIBEC Credentials Preferred
- Ability to provide detailed reports to all stakeholders
- Knowledge of building codes, design guidelines, and industry standards
- Participating at industry conferences and events
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 3 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($160,000- $270,000) dependent experience, transferable book of business, and client development skills.
- Ownership available for the right individual!
- Work from home flexibility and autonomy over your projects.
- Licensure and further education compensated for!
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!