Title: Manager, Origination Power Marketing (REMOTE)
Summary: Are you Interested in working for my client who is leading the transition to a clean energy future? Do you have 5 plus years in the Utility scale origination or development experience in the Southwest region? This client is looking for a Manger of Origination Power Marketing to come in and lead the charge with origination, structuring, and negotiation of structured wholesale utility power off-take contracts.
The Manager of Origination Power Marketing will be responsible for:
- Originating PPAs and Identifying new origination prospects, proposing outreach strategy and key customer messaging for all the groups Utility assets.
- Work with both the Lead Generation and Account Management teams to develop target customer profiles while defining the value proposition by asset for wholesale off-takes.
- Responding to request for proposals (RFPs) and developing relationships in the mid and long-term energy markets.
- Lead the negotiation of long-term structured transactions with wholesale off-take to support the financing and build out of new renewable energy projects.
- Lead the internal support teams though all aspects of the complex sales process to closing:
- RFPs, PPAs, ITC and PTC strategy, analysis of RTO and state market dynamics, etc.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent efforts, track progress and needs of each, and provide deliverables accurately and on time.
The Manager of Origination Power Marketing should have the following qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in utility scale renewables, preferred an Origination or development role.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in a Business or Engineering discipline
- Must be able to demonstrate existing relationships with target customers
- Must have solid understanding of relevant regulations, transmission, congestion, renewable portfolio standards and forward energy curves and how they affect both mid and long-term energy products in the Southwest region.
- Skills with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- A competitive compensation package with a 401(k).
- Tough to beat PTO, Pension and Medical Benefits.
- Generous benefits and flexible work arrangements!
If you are interested in the Manger, Origination Power Marketing role, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my phone at (857)972-9277 or via LinkedIn to talk more about the opportunity!