LVI are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager of Business Valuation to join a client's business valuations practice.
The Valuation Manager/Senior Manager is responsible for leading, executing and delivery of challenging valuation engagements by participating in all aspects of projects, from the initial proposal preparation, through project completion.
In this role, the Manager/Senior Manager is actively engaged in the management of business valuation assignments and managing staff in the development of such assignments. In addition, the Valuation and Business Analytics Manager/Senior Manager will be charged with business development activities and appraisal reviews.
This firm would consider candidates nationwide, so remote work is available as long as you are willing to travel to client site as needed.
· Performs related company, industry and economic research
· Analyze client financial statements
· Construct financial models
· Assess operational profitability and financial conditions
· Develop and reviews cash flow forecasts
· Perform benchmark analysis
· Document and maintains all appropriate aspects of work product
· Compose narrative reports in support of valuation analyses
· Prepare necessary exhibits and memos in illustration of complex issues
· Ensure quality controls are adhered in association with all work products
· Participate in internal and external client meetings
· Assist and provide guidance to peers and staff members in the development of project plans and timelines for deliverables
· Other duties as required
· Supervise the day-to-day workload of Senior Associates and Associates on assigned engagements and reviews work product
· Ensure Senior Associates and Associates are trained on all relevant valuation databases and models.
· Evaluate the performance of Senior Associates and Associates and assists in the development of goals and objectives to enhance professional development
· Deliver periodic performance feedback and complete performance evaluations for Senior Associates and Associates
· Act as Career Advisor to Senior Associates and Associates, as appropriate
· Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other relevant field required
· Masters in Business Administration preferred
· 3+ years of business valuation experience in a Big 4 or national basis preferred
· Significant experience in business valuation and intangible assets required
· Prior experience in financial reporting valuation and appraisal review
· CPA, CFA, AM, ASA or other valuation industry credentials preferred