LVI are looking for a Manager of Business Valuation to join a client's business valuations practice.
The Valuation Services Manager will serve as a key member and Leader of the Valuation Services team taking substantial responsibility for its business valuation engagements. They will work closely with the practice leader in key business development initiatives, training and development initiatives and in delivering timely and accurate products on engagements.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA and/or ASA, ABV or CVA preferred
- 6 or more years of valuation experience at a CPA firm preferred
- Strong financial modeling and writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage staff on projects of varying sizes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to interface with client management, gather facts, organize data, analyze financial statements and other financial data, and identify relevant issues
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive, productive, and professional relationships with colleagues and clients