An interdisciplinary architecture and engineering design firm which has had incredible growth is looking to add another Low-Voltage Designer to the team in Wisconsin. The company has a wide project portfolio, including healthcare, arts, corporate, education and government projects.
The Low-Voltage Designer will be responsible for:
- Designing and preparing floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, schedules and specification notes
- Working closely with senior designers and drafting support staff
- Developing low-voltage system designs and layouts
- Attending project meetings
The Low-Voltage Designer should have the following:
- Experience in low-voltage systems design
- BS in Engineering or related science
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, industry standards, telecommunications cabling and infrastructure design and implementation
- Hybrid work schedules
- Competitive package with 401k and healthcare benefits
- Generous PTO programme
Looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so apply now!