A firm which specialises in technology consulting (IT/AV/Security) is looking for a Low-Voltage Technology Designer to join their growing team. The firm work on a variety of projects including education, healthcare, aviation and data centers.
This role is remote with a 10% travel requirement. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US, Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this role.
- Design of low-voltage systems
- Attending conferences and client meetings as required
- Project management
- Mentoring junior engineers
- 3+ years experience in low-voltage design
- AutoCAD and Revit knowledge is essential
- Certifications such as RCDD or PMP are preferred but not essential
Apply now for immediate consideration!