We are currently looking for a Licensed Surveyor for a civil engineering and project management company in regional Victoria.
- The co-ordination and management of surveying activities.
- Co-ordination and management of surveying activities on client projects for which you act as the responsible signing surveyor.
- Undertaking field surveys as required.
- Preparation of survey plans and documentation, both cadastral and non cadastral
- Supervision and direction of Survey Technicians and Assistants
- Working with other members of the Survey Team in performing client projects and achieving the goals of the company.
- Driving new business by building relationships with clients and positively representing the business at every opportunity
- Licensed Surveyor status with Tertiary qualification in Surveying is essential.
- Minimum 5 years' membership of a recognised Surveying association expected.
- An excellent understanding of the land development industry and process.
- Demonstrated experience in the management & supervision of staff.
- Current Australian Driver's licence.
Apply now if you would be interested in a confidential chat about the role!