We have a current opportunity for a Lead Protection & Control Design Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be fully remote with no need to come into an office.
As a member of the P&C Engineering Services Team, you would be responsible for creating substation drawing packages that will be drafted using AutoCAD and MicroStation. Our P&C Engineering team also perform fault analysis and coordination studies, SCADA settings and develop the settings for most station relays. As a lead engineer, you will be expected to perform all project management activities and lead intermediate to larger projects without supervision. You will also be expected to help develop and mentor P&C Designers and Engineers.
For more information on your day to day responsibilities, please apply into this posting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology; P.E. License or P.E. track preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Transmission & Distribution Protection & Control related experience
- Knowledge of the specifications, structure, programming and configuration of the following control devices;
- RTU Equipment
- SCADA Systems
- Microprocessor Based Protection & Control Relays
- RS-232/RS485/Fiber Optic/Ethernet Communication
- Working knowledge of transmission & distribution protection & control schematic and wiring diagrams
This firm has been around for 40+ years and manufactures customized, turkey systems that protect, transmit and distribute energy from source to grid to consumer.
With custom-tailored career paths to fit your strengths, interests and goals - the opportunities for growth are endless. We hired throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, as our backlog is extremely strong & steady.
Enjoy the full benefits we offer, including medical, dental, life insurance & so on. But also enjoy working from home & our flexible shifts - so you can tailor your work day to best fit your needs. To find out more about what we can offer you with our endless benefits package, please apply in!
*Must be located & have a permanent address within the United States to apply*