Urgently looking for a Lead Design Electrical (Offshore Wind) to work for a leading International renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan and collaborating with a lot of Domestic and international players.
The Lead Electrical Design manager will be responsible for the renewable energy plants of Wind, with the target of supervising, planning, controlling, and managing the overall working of Wind Farm together with the construction manager, development team, the group of Engineers and other 3rd parties, with the purpose of optimizing maximum output and making sure of the timely and smooth flow of activities to ensure the completion of the electrical parts of the Projects on time.
- Provide key electrical engineering advice, assessment, and recommendations to ensure delivery of an offshore wind project within time, to budget and quality following industry best practice and observing the maximum respect for Health, Safety, and the Environment to ensure regulatory and legal compliance.
- Support the business and project teams on any electrical engineering topic and participate in internal and external meetings.
- Manage engineering project risks, ensuring they are identified, mitigated, and escalated where required specially in the Electrical department.
- Provide professional advice on engineering strategies, risk levels and commercial agreements to the package, to ensure that cost effective technical solutions are identified, fully evaluated and the risk profile is fully understood by the project
- Provide technical expertise relating to wind turbines across a multi-billion-yen capital project portfolio of Offshore Wind Farms in Japan.
- 7 to 9 years of previous experience in manufacturing or wind Electrical related experience
- Only for people who are currently residing in Japan
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineering.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese is a must.
- Frequent visits to the site location so driving license are required
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to nature.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.