Responsibilities for this position include performing calculations, creating technical notes and reports, preparing plans and technical specifications, preparing cost estimates and feasibility studies, permitting applications, interpreting federal, state, and local authorities. Includes work product preparation, supervision and review.
Additional skills should include planning and conducting surveys. Data analysis and abstraction. Positions also include client relationships, new client business development activities, including proposals, regulatory communication, and staff management. Positions require transfer to the construction site and may involve fieldwork.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in engineering or related environmental field.
- Project management experience on engineering and technical projects.
- Experience - 10 years in a related field:
- Solid Waste Management and Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Site Remediation and Investigation
- Professional Engineering license plus
- Regulatory experience in New Jersey a plus.
- Capability to interact with clients, support sales efforts, and presentations.
- Ability to supervise technical and support staff, provide leadership and mentoring to entry-level, and developing professional personnel.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Proficiency with computer usage for document preparation including Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of computer-aided design software; Civil 3D preferred.