We have the opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join well established and growing Civil Engineering firm. With exposure to a multitude of projects within a collaborative and hard-working team, it's the perfect place to excel your career.
- Handle site design for a variety of land development projects across Kansas, from conception to completion
- Includes civil-site design, land development, roadway design, and municipal projects.
- Project scope, proposals, design, reports, project engineering etc.
- Working with clients to meet / handle their expectations
- Manage and mentor junior design engineers
- Overseeing preparation of plans & specifications, preparing & participating in interviews, and contract negotiations
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer with 6+ years of experience in relevant fields
- Must have design experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work with clients on a regular basis
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is a plus
We offer a full benefit package including medical insurance, long term Disability Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Profit Sharing, and annual bonus.