My client, a well established firm with 15 offices globally across the US are now looking to expand and grow there in house civil team and are now looking for a seasoned land development project manager to come on board & help take the reigns on a range of single family, multi family, K-12, & commercial projects across the US.
Responsibilities: As a lead Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing large-scale and exciting single family, multi family & commercial projects from inception although way through to construction. Your role will involve coordinating project activities, leading a team of talented engineers, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in civil engineering, with a focus on mixed development
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to coordinate and oversee various aspects of a project, including design, permitting, construction, and budgeting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Career Development: The firm offer a development pathway tailored to your needs, whether you are interested in technical advancement or business development. Your growth and success are essential to our continued success as a firm.
Work-Life Balance: This firm are rigorous on work life balance and are strict on employees working a maximum of 45 hours whilst also having the opportunity to work from home 2/3 days a week.
Benefits: In addition to being part of a reputable and growing firm, the company offers a range of attractive benefits to their employees, including:
- Competitive compensation package with a lucrative bonus structure to reward your hard work.
- Hybrid working option, providing the flexibility to work from home when needed.
- 4% 401K match to secure your future financial stability.
If you are ready for a rewarding opportunity to manage large-scale multi family & commercial projects for high value clients across the US and contribute to a thriving consultancy, we encourage you to apply here.