Are you looking for a career path that provides an opportunity for you to reach your full potential? Do you enjoy being part of a team? My client's team culture is designed on their ability to solve difficult problems through working together as a team. They push each other by aligning personal strengths to professional development. There engineers and staff do not just sit behind desks. They work together with other teams, make site visits, take tours, meet face-to-face with clients, establish big goals, and set out to achieve them.
My client's Private Site Development team provides a range of services including site design, storm water management, grading design, commercial design, residential design & quality control. The Senior Project Manager position is fully supported by the entire Land Development team. This is a position that offers personal and professional growth, a fun work environment, healthcare benefits, a wellness program, exercise facility, and lots of opportunities for philanthropy.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform engineering design, coordination with design staff with plan production, and construction administration on projects.
* Performs design computations by hand and by computer software. Uses experience, education, and judgement to make informed decisions. Retains knowledge and builds on previous experiences to increase capabilities in breadth and complexity.
* Organises multiple tasks and completes them in an orderly fashion.
* Effectively communicates and coordinates with the Project Engineer and other team members in order to complete design tasks on numerous projects.
* Make formal presentations to organisations, private industry, and government agencies.
* Ability to organise and handle multiple project assignments.
* Prepares quantity take-offs for use in construction cost estimates and engineering fee estimates.
* Reviews project submittals for compliance with design checklists and drafting standards.
* A minimum of a B.S. Degree in civil engineering or an appropriate field of study from an accredited college.
* Professional Engineering Licensee in location of practice preferred (minimum 10 years experience)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills for client contact.
* Meet and understand critical deadlines through efficient time management and effective.