Job Title: Land Development Project Manager
Location: Atlanta (hybrid)
I am working with an established consultancy based in the Southeast, that are in the market for a Project Manager to lead their civil site department. This person will have the responsibility of applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field. They will have the opportunity to work alongside clients all across the states and mentor junior engineers.
- Long standing relationships with well known clients in the industry across the states
- 2+ year current project backlog
- Tailored career path - in house training programmes
- Relaxed working environment, employee centric mindset
- Hybrid/remote working optional
- Competitive compensation + benefits (including shares + ESOP for ALL employees)
What you need:
- 10+ years civil experience
- Past management and client facing experience
- Background working on Land Development (residential/commercial/industrial)
-P.E Licensed in Texas
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply directly or reach out at. Don't meet all the requirements? we still encourage you to apply!