A well recognised Pittsburgh firm , who are at the forefront of many exciting projects are looking to expand their Civil Site Department. They are seeking a Senior Project Manager who is able to oversee projects and a team of engineers.
An ideal candidate has design experience and client relationships in the public and private sectors. They are looking for a motivated person to be responsible for preparing engineering design calculations and construction plans to directly support residential, commercial , mixed and used developments, including site grading, stormwater and utility design.
The client offers;
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- 401k match
- Flexible working schedule; Hybrid working and flexi hours
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Join a well established firm
- Open door policy for all employees
The required qualifications for this role;
- Qualified PE license
- 8 + years experience in the Land Development industry.
- Has experience or knows how to lead a design team.
- Strong technical skills and leadership skills
- Proficient in using AutoCAD Civil 3D