The Site Civil Engineer will take the lead on managing successful projects that meet or exceed client expectations. This position will serve as the Project Manager to plan unique concept solutions for a variety of projects. Projects may include, parking lots, access roads, local roads and streets, new subdivisions, grading around new buildings, etc.
- Creating and managing multiple concept design options
- Developing a project scope and fee, phase timelines and feasibility
- Project management, design, plan and specification development
- Construction inspection and oversight
- Building relationships with clients
- Marketing and proposal preparation
Qualified candidates are required to have:
- Land and site development experience in civil engineering design of commercial, residential and multi-use sites
- Knowledge about municipal zoning and land use ordinances.
- Experience with state, county and municipal ordinances/policies/standards relating to grading, drainage, street improvements, subdivision and land regulations.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- A Professional Engineer (PE) license in Nebraska or ability to be registered
8+ years' experience managing and designing civil site designs.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based incentives
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO plan
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- Chance to work alongside the President of the company
- Social events