As a Land Development Project Manager you'll manage project teams to create land development plans for my clients commercial, institutional, and residential clients. From an urban redevelopment site, industrial sites, to a new school project, you'll take part in managing projects, quality control, client interfacing, budgeting, and mentoring and supervising junior engineers. In managing junior engineers, you will review the design aspects which will include site layouts, grading plans, stormwater management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities. Interacting with clients, contractors, local government officials, you'll impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening.
* 10+ years' experience;
* BS in Civil Engineering;
* Professional Engineering License (P.E.);
* Ability to speak and write professionally;
* Ability to develop and mentor staff;
* Ability to provide a technical review of Civil Engineering deliverable;
* Ability to prepare proposals and manage project execution;
* Ability to interface with clients, network, and develop business.