This company is seeking a Land Development Group Leader with 10+ years of experience in land development civil engineering to join the Boise office. This position will serve as the lead engineer for managed projects, performing calculations, coordinating with clients and review agencies, and directing design and junior staff. You will prepare proposals and schedules for upcoming projects, coordinate with clients and outside consultants, and join in the firm's marketing efforts.
- Engineering degree from an ABET-accredited university
- PE required
- 10+ years of land development engineering experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficiency in proposal and report writing
- Experience in marketing and business development
Compensation is highly competitive.