LVI is seeking a Land Development, Engineering Manager who has 10+ years of experience and is based in Dallas!
This is with a leading national firm with multi-discipline services, - with around 28 offices across the US. This opportunity will allow you to build out the land development group, bringing in projects of your choice, leading a team of 5-6 engineers and continuing to grow the office.
- PE License in TX
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 10+ years in land development
- Business Development experience
- Able to lead a team of 5-6 engineers
- Able to train and mentor young engineers
- Based in Dallas or willing to relocate
- Family-orientated office (regular lunches, birthday celebrations, ongoing support for each other)
- Great training program - externally and internally
- WFH options with flexible hours
- Working on a diverse range of projects
- Opportunity to build out the land development group
- and more!
If you would like to learn more about this position, apply now!