My client is seeking a Civil Engineer with 5+ years experience in Land Development to join their team in Dallas, TX. This engineer will be carrying out complex assignments requiring the development of new improved civil engineering techniques or procedures that will create new or refined equipment, material, processes and methods.
Summary of duties/expectations: (please note this is a brief outline, this will change depending on your skill-set)
- Use advanced techniques, theory precepts and practices in the civil engineering field and related science and disclipine.
- Serve as a lead in the technical directions
- Serve as a technical specialist and liaison between clients, subcontractors and design teams on complex project issues.
- Make design recommendations, adaptations and modifications.
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate detailed phases of assigned project works.
- Carry our complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved civil engineering techniques.
- Create own design work using computer-aided or manual drafting techniques.
- Work closely with other disciplines
- Review plans and prepare/review technical specifications, contracts and documents.
- Assist in recruiting and training younger staff and CAD drafters
- Be self-reliant and able to operate independently within limit
- Work effectively with internal leaders as well as clients
- Excellent oral and written communication
- A self-starter with strong marketing/ business development skills.
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- PE License in
- Minimum of 5 years experience in land development
- Has excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent organisation skills
- Demonstrate proficiency with computer design software.
- Based in Dallas, TX or willing to relocate.
This client offers:
- Professional and Personal development
- Flexible Work Hours
- Great health benefit package including (Flexible generous leave plan, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, adoption assistance and more)
- 401k with company match
- Great training programs (leadership coaching, your career plan, mentorship program and many more.
If you meet the requirements for this job position and would like to have a confidential conversation, please apply to this ad!