Seeking a Senior/Project Engineer for Northern Baltimore, Maryland office. Candidates should have experience designing a wide variety of land development projects including commercial, retail, residential, institutional and some municipal. This position will work with a full-service Land Development team including Landscape Architects, Civil Land Designers, Surveyors and Geo-Technical Engineers. This position offers the opportunity for growth into Project Management, Associate and beyond!
Candidates should have 4 - 8 years of comprehensive experience in detailed civil engineering and site design on medium to large scale projects. Specific experience should include Stormwater Management (SWM), Storm Drain, grading, Erosion & Sediment Control (ESC) Design, Utilities, and Construction Observation Services. Experience in Maryland market areas are preferred.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience
- AutoCAD / Civil 3D experience as it pertains to land development design (site layouts, road/utility profiles, project detailing);
- Experience in the design of subdivisions, commercial developments, roads, storm drains, utilities, site grading, erosion and sediment control and storm water management;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in a team environment;
- EIT a plus, PE preferred.
Benefits Plan Includes
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Overtime Pay
- Mileage/Tolls reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage options
- Company provided Life and Disability coverage
- Optional Additional Life, Disability coverage, Accident & Critical Illness
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account, Medical Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance Program - up to $5,250 per year!
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Ongoing Training and Development