This company is seeking a Civil Engineering Manager to work from one of their Orlando or Tampa offices in their Land Development Unit. This is an established and growing multi-discipline engineering firm with Florida offices in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, and Palm Beach Gardens.
- Leading business development pursuits and developing statements of qualifications and proposed project scopes of work, schedules, budgets, and fees
- Serving as a primary seller/doer for the Civil and Environmental Business Sector throughout the South East.
- Providing design, management, and technical direction and oversight associated with civil components on multi-discipline design and construction projects.
- Leading teams to successfully execute all assigned projects
- Competitive salary - committed to paying market-based salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, company paid Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability (benefits start within 30 days of hire)
- New paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption program
- Generous Paid Time Off and 7 paid holidays
- 401k company match
- Tuition Reimbursement