Laboratory Planner - Boston, MA
A reputable and well-established Architecture and Engineering firm with an office in Boston, MA is seeking Laboratory Planners with 5+ years of experience in the Science and Technology industry to join their dynamic, creative, and growing team. Sound like you? See below for more details!
- Supervise teams comprised of professional and technical support personnel
- Research state of the art innovative concepts in planning and design.
- Participate in programming, schematic design, design development, construction documentation, and construction administration
- Develop program documents and diagrams that address and support the client's needs
- Design and document innovative programmatic solutions specific to each client, consistent with the firm and market standards
- Ensure the client's program and project objectives are met
- Assist market segment leaders and the marketing department in the preparation of design documents and presentations
- Write clear and concise narrative reports describing functional use, operational goals and objectives, and expansion capabilities
- Mentor junior staff
- 5+ years of experience in the Science and Technology industry
- Bachelor of Architecture, Interior Design, or Related Field
- Licensed or actively pursuing licensure
- Proficiency with 3D modeling programs, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Work-life balance
- Reimbursement for licensure
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Social outings
Interested? Submit your resume here!