Attention Tampa Mechanical Engineers. A top client of mine is looking to add a mechanical engineer II-III to their team asap. If you are interested in growing your skill set as an engineer, brief the description below and apply today!
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for creating basic designs under the direction of senior engineers and/or senior designers, perform equipment selections, and load/energy and pressure drop calculations for a variety of projects and project sizes. Individuals in this position must demonstrate the ability to progress from basic design work assignments to more complicated and involved projects working in conjunction with a technical team.
- Coordinate with other disciplines and work in close contact with the entire design team (architectural and engineering / internal and external)
- Conduct field inspections to determine existing conditions and to coordinate new work
- Assist Senior Engineer in preparation of due diligence, feasibility, gap analysis and other technical reports and drawings using CAD/REVIT
- Master drawing organization format and company standards
- Take ownership of completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of work assignments
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an Accredited Institution
- Minimum of 2 to 7 years of relevant experience in the MEP field working with projects such as Aviation, Healthcare, Commercial and Mission Critical.
- Latest version of AutoCAD MEP and REVIT required
- Basic understanding of proper system selection
- Basic knowledge of applicable codes
Apply in or send your resume