As an Offshore Wind Project Manager, you will be able to take ownership of the whole Offshore Wind project from the Development stage to the Construction stage!
- Project planning and contract management from the early development stage
- Follow up on the construction progress of the works and comparison with the planned schedule
- Ensure that project completion is done on time, within budget, and required quality level
- 3+ years of project management experience ideally from the Wind industry
- Working background in Manufacturing/Chemical/Plant Engineering is highly welcomed
- Good understanding of wind turbine/wind industry and power plants
- Japanese and English proficiency preferred
- Strong communication skills with the commercial mindset to deal with different stakeholders
- Passion for Renewable Energy
- One of the biggest Renewable Energy developers in the Asia region
- High-performance team with open and transparent communication in English and Japanese
- Working location in Tokyo office, with 10% - 15% site visit
If you are interested in this Offshore Wind Project Manager role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!