My client is an innovative company is at the forefront of the renewable energy sector in Japan, with a focus on offshore wind, solar, and battery storage solutions. They're passionate about creating a brighter, cleaner, and more sustainable future for everyone, and their dedication to this goal is clear in all they do. Their projects are making a real impact on the world, and they're committed to finding new and innovative ways to power the future. The company's team is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, who all share a common goal of creating a better world. With a dynamic and forward-thinking culture, this company is an exciting and rewarding place to work for anyone who is passionate about the environment and making a positive impact on the world.
The Offshore Wind Project Controller will be responsible for managing the planning, execution, and delivery of offshore wind projects from inception to completion. The role will require extensive project management skills, as well as technical expertise in the offshore wind energy sector.
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules, and budgets for offshore wind projects.
- Monitor project progress against key milestones, and take corrective action when necessary.
- Ensure that all project activities comply with relevant health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Liaise with stakeholders, including contractors, suppliers, and government agencies, to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Manage project risks and issues, and implement mitigation strategies to minimize their impact.
- Provide regular project status reports to senior management.
- Support the development of new offshore wind projects, including conducting feasibility studies and providing technical advice.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Project Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in project management in the offshore wind energy sector.
- Strong knowledge of offshore wind farm development, design, and construction.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Japanese.