A world renown High Voltage electrical component Manufacturing MNC is looking for a High Voltage Component Sales Manager in Japan (Tokyo). This is an exciting opportunity for you to lead the High voltage sales in APAC region.
- Volume and profit
Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Customer relations
Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Sales plans
Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
Creates added value for the customer and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with the company's offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market opportunities
Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Equipment for Grid interconnection with extra- high / high voltage (66 to 300kV)
- Switchgear (GIS), Main Transformer and MV Switchgear at substation
- Protection, Control and Monitoring (IED)
- Battery Energy Storage System
- Sales experience in power industry segment
- Experience in power utility market in Japan.
- Experience in utilizing CRM system (SFDC)
- Products knowledge: HV Grid substation covering GIS, transforming, MV and protection and control, Electric energy management system
- Business level English / Native level Japanese
- Bachelor or master degree majored in engineering (Electrical background is a Plus)