- Work with recognized certification companies and other third parties to receive site conditions conformity statements, RNA design evaluation, onshore/offshore wind farm certificates
- Take care of METI-related approvals and compliances for wind farms and maintain the relationships with relevant stakeholders accordingly
- Review site conditions, turbine operation, and engineering considerations to manage projects' engineering and commercial optimization
- Work closely across the teams to ensure the projects' timeline and quality
- Support and execute best practice procedures
- 3+ years of working experience in engineering or wind power plant business
- Knowledge and experience in any of these areas: WTG vendor management, certification, METI, etc.
- Fluent business English communication. Japanese will be a big plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- One of the biggest Renewable Energy developers in the Asia region
- High-performance team with open and transparent communication in English and Japanese
- One of the very first companies in Japan that already secured the offshore wind projects
- Location: based in the Tokyo office, WFH policy is available for 2-3 days/week
If you are interested in this Wind Project Manager role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!