As an Onshore Wind Construction Manager, you will be able to take ownership for the whole Onshore Wind project from the Development stage to the Construction stage!
- Project planning and contract management from the early development stage
- Follow up on the construction progress of the works and comparison with the planned schedule
- Ensure that project completion is done on time, within budget and required quality level
- 3+ years of construction management experience for power plant projects, ideally from the Wind/Oil & Gas industry
- Good understanding of wind turbine/wind industry and power plants is highly welcomed
- Japanese and English proficiency preferred
- Strong communication skills with the commercial mindset to deal with different stakeholders
- Passion for Renewable Energy
- One of the biggest Onshore Wind and Offshore Wind developers in the world
- High performance team with open and transparent communication in English and Japanese
- Working location in Tokyo office, with 10% - 15% site visit
For more information, please do apply and we will be in touch with you soon.