My client, a multi-million dollar, federal technology integration firm based out of Maryland is looking for an IT Network Specialist to join their fast growing team.
This position is responsible testing and troubleshooting integrated low-voltage systems including access control, CCTV, intercom, network in addition to others. They will also be responsible for programming and configuring multiple different security systems - the main one being Lenel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding of access control, CCTV, intrusion detection and intercom systems including software programming and multi-system integration concepts
- Various security vendor hardware and software knowledge required
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and Access
- Strong knowledge of networking and IP concepts
- Knowledge of tool usage including multi-meter a plus
- Strong project documentation concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments.
- The ability to prioritise tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilisation
- Reimbursed for mileage, tolls, and parking.
- 5+ years of related work experience required
- Experience with AMAG, Genetec, Lenel, Salient, Milestone will added advantage
- Comptia+/Security+ (preferred)
- Top Secret Clearance / Secret Clearance