Title: Investment Team Analyst
Summary: An industry leader in the renewable energy space is looking for a cunning, collaborative, and motivated analyst to join its investment team. At this role you will be a part of a firm that owns and operates over 4,500 megawatts of capacity and has projects on the horizon in excess of 2 gigawatts. Including contracting projects they have managed over 6 gigawatts of clean energy which is enough to power roughly 5 million homes. Excitement will not be at a premium at this position. If you're passionate about renewable energy and have an acumen for investments please reach out to learn more.
The Investment Team Analyst will be responsible for…
- Building financial models to present to management
- Assisting the team on deal due diligence
- Manage third-party deliverables such as debt and tax equity
The Investment Team Analyst should have the following qualifications…
- 0-3 years of experience in finance and with financial modeling
- Well-developed communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a healthy work-life balance.
- You get to spend your day-to-day saving the planet
- Friendly, casual workplace environment
If you're interested in the Investment Team Analyst Role, then please do not wait to apply!