We have a current opportunity for a Instrumentation Sales Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based remotely in the South East. For further information about this position please apply.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a confident individual to take control of their future as they become part of our team. We seek a highly motivated salesperson who is trustworthy, ethical, possesses strong communication skills, values hard work and enjoys helping customers improve their processes.
- Visit customer sites to assess customer needs and potential, to develop and maintain strong relationships, and to generate and close sales.
- Prospect and develop new accounts as well as grow relationships with existing customers.
- Become a part of your customers business.
- Interact with inside sales staff being someone they want to support.
- Continually look for new ways to grow and generate revenue.
- Know your marketplace and communicate with your manager.
- Always be professional and ethical in dealing with customers, vendors, and coworkers.
- Continual training on our products so you will become a valued technical resource to your customers.
- Outside industrial sales experience.
- In depth knowledge of basic instrumentation
- Engineering or business degree.
- Possess a positive, confident attitude.
- Motivated to succeed.
- Industrial distribution experience.
- Track record of growing sales.