Urgently looking for an Installation manager (Onshore Wind) to work for a leading International renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan and collaborating with a lot of Domestic and international players.
The Installation Manager will be responsible for the renewable energy plants of Wind, with the target of supervising, planning, controlling, and managing the overall working of Wind Farm together with the construction manager, Logistics team, the group of Engineers and other 3rd parties, with the purpose of optimizing maximum output and making sure of the timely and smooth flow of activities to ensure the completion of the Project on time.
- Coordination and supervision of wind farm overall working on planning and developing of transport and installation from the initial stage to the end stage along with ensuring compliance with project scheduling.
- Making sure of proper organization of tool and equipment's on the site and optimizing team deployment. You also must give technical support to the technical advisor of the site.
- You will be overseeing and leading the project design and delivery with respect to the technical work of the onshore/offshore wind portfolio (tenders, transport and installation planning, development) ensuring decisions.
- Ensure compliance with proper HSE standards on the site and report to management about the updates of the projects to the involved stakeholders.
- Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision following internal procedures.
- 7 to 9 years of previous experience in onshore wind or marine construction or offshore fields etc.
- Only for people who are currently residing in Japan
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineering.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese is a must.
- Frequent visits to the site location so driving license are required
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to nature.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.