A global Instrumentation and Process Automation solutions MNC is looking for an Industry Marketing Manager (Water and Wastewater Treatment) in Singapore.
Location: West Singapore
Report line: Marketing Manager
Interview: 3 rounds
- Responsible for all market development for the water and wastewater industry
- Implementing industry plan and strategic actions to expand prospective opportunities and needs
- Provide strategic directions and define the Go-To-Market strategy and act in conjunction with local and global stakeholders.
- Deployment of the portfolio offering in the W&WW industry
- Consolidate and deploy the different product tactics defined in the industry plans, communicate with the product center closely, and manage and improve the product lifecycle in the local market.
- Support sales and project team in achieving their KPI
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or other relevant disciplines
- 8+ years of product marketing experience, including 5+ in Water Treatment sector
- Knowledge in instrumentation / automation / control engineering
- Good presentation skills for trade shows and internal discussion
If you are interested, kindly submit your updated CV and we will review your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.