One of the industry standouts in water technology, is continuing to grow and are looking for technical sales representatives across the Northeast of America for a remote position.
You'll be joining an industry leading sales team with a robust training programme and will be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you'll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you'll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
What You Will Do
- Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively-held accounts, to meet profit increase goals
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Actively sell and support technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships
- This position can be based from anywhere
- Territory covers about a 250 mile radius of the surrounding area
- Targeted accounts are within the Food and Beverage, Mining, Municipal and Pharmaceutical industries
- No regular overnight travel required
Based on your skill level and experience, training sessions cover topics such as technology, product, service, business and industry acumen, direct coaching and mentoring, sales management and leadership, classroom training and certifications.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Five years of technical sales or field sales support experience in the industrial water field
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Possess a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle record
Apply here or call 857-972-9678 to find out more.