We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Industrial Hygiene Project Manager with Business Development Experience to join the team at an environmental consulting firm in the Pacific Northwest. In this role, you will be responsible for managing industrial hygiene projects, including indoor air quality, hazardous materials, and asbestos assessments. You will also be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in the region.
* Manage industrial hygiene projects, including overseeing field staff, developing project scopes and budgets, and ensuring project deliverables meet client expectations.
* Conduct indoor air quality assessments, hazardous materials surveys, and asbestos inspections.
* Develop and implement industrial hygiene programs to promote a safe and healthy workplace.
* Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the Pacific Northwest region, including cultivating relationships with potential clients, preparing proposals, and negotiating contracts.
* Collaborate with other departments within the company to ensure high-quality service delivery and client satisfaction.
* Provide technical expertise and guidance to clients on industrial hygiene issues.
* Bachelor's degree in industrial hygiene, environmental science, or a related field.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience managing industrial hygiene projects.
* Certification in industrial hygiene (CIH) preferred.
* Experience in business development, including identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, preparing proposals, and negotiating contracts.
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop project scopes and budgets, manage field staff, and ensure project deliverables meet client expectations.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, staff, and colleagues.
* Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations related to industrial hygiene.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
This company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, and opportunities for professional development and advancement.
To apply, please submit your resume!