A unique opportunity to join a winning company as either a mid or senior level bridge engineer with a track to expand your technical expertise and professional career.
This company wants to offer you a better quality of life via:
- The increased compensation you deserve!
- Excellent benefits, 401k match, dental, vision, etc
- WFH, remote option
- Flexible schedule
- Friendly & enjoyable culture
- Major DOT project experience
- much more we can discuss!
This position will:
- specialize in the designing of bridges, small structures, and retaining walls
- perform hydraulic modeling to size bridges over waterways
- design the roadway approaches leading up to the bridges
- design and plan preparation in accordance with applicable INDOT design specifications and AASHTO policies and procedures
- design various single/multi span bridges and small structures with bridge types such as steel plate girder, prestressed concrete girder, reinforced concrete slab, and box beam structures
- require concept development, performing bridge sizing, structural design, seismic analysis, developing bridge plans and special provisions, estimating and construction costs
- provide engineering supervision to technicians and CAD draftsmen in daily work activities associated with the plan development of the project
- perform countywide In-Depth, Fracture Critical, Routine and Scour Critical bridge inspection, load rating and prepared inspection reports.
- Indiana or Ohio PE or EIT (respective to location)
- Bachelor's Civil engineering with an emphasis in structures/bridge (willing to accept foreign education equivalent)
- 4+ years of U.S. bridge design experience OR Master's degree in civil engineering with an emphasis in structures (willing to accept foreign education equivalent)
- 3 years of U.S. bridge design experience AND Regardless of the education/experience combination (BS+4 or MS+3), at least one year of experience with pre-stressed concrete is preferred
Curious? Don't hesitate, I'm glad to talk with you!
(972) 755-4077 or