A global water MNC is looking for a I&C Engineer in Hong Kong to be part of their exciting engineering team. This is a good opportunity to join a well established firm.
Your duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Utilize PLC Control systems, SCADA systems, and Human Machine Interface software to effectively design and implement instrumentation and control systems for both small and large water/wastewater projects.
- Provide programming support for water, wastewater, municipal, and industrial clients in our local office and at client sites.
- Design and troubleshoot SCADA and Operational Technology networks including PLCs, servers/workstation, control panels, field instruments.
- Prepare specifications and drawings, write control system descriptions, perform startup and commissioning activities.
- Conduct site visits and testing and make recommendations for control systems improvements and designs.
- Work with other engineering disciplines on large, complex projects design projects to incorporate equipment, process, and facility control concepts.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in I&C engineering systems, P&ID development, control system architecture development, SCADA systems and networks.
- Having experience in water industry is a huge plus
- Strong background and experience with Building Management Service (BMS)
- Experience with industrial HMI programming and implementation (Allen Bradley, GE iFix, Wonderware, VT SCADA preferred)
- Experience commissioning of SCADA systems, including troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques to maintain high availability of SCADA systems
- Must be a Registered Electrical Worker in Hong Kong
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your updated CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.