We have a current opportunity for a Hydrogeologist based in Newcastle. This role is with a major consultancy that will allow you to work on global, large-scale projects in the resource sector.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing specialized groundwater studies
- Leading analytical and mitigation studies
- Writing reports and developing programs
- Manage projects, clients, and mentor staff
- Develop the business with new clients
An ideal candidate would be someone with prior experience as a hydrogeology consultant, with a degree in the same field. They will be given the chance to take on interesting challenges, while working in a global, collaborative environment with a small-company-like culture.
If this sounds like something you're keen on exploring, apply with your CV now! The aforementioned consultancy also has other roles in the environmental team across Australia - so we can find a more suitable option for you as well.