Title: Hydrogen Key Account Manager
Summary: My Client is a $15 Billion Dollar global company who Is heavenly involved with Embedded Electronics and Technology and is currently bringing an EV DC Fast Charging and BESS products to the market! They are looking for a Key Account Manager to manage and develop rectifiers and control systems for hydrogen electrolysis and fuel cells process opportunities in North America. This person should have a degree of technical knowledge of power supply systems such as high current rectifiers and power conversation systems. If you are a dynamic person who is motivated to pursue existing business opportunities as well as develop new opportunities this could be the role for you!
The Hydrogen Key Account Manager will be responsible for….
- Developing and becoming the point of contact for key customers on an ongoing basis do develop customer proposals and long lasting relationships.
- Creating and maintaining regional sales plan objective.
- Working closely with the marketing team to execute marketing programs, attended trade shows, and preform lead follow up.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within cross functional teams and work diligently with field service and engineering teams.
The Hydrogen Key Account Managers should have experience with….
- 5+ Year's of experience in the power conversion/ power supply field selling equipment for capital projects in sales or territory management.
- Specific knowledge of power quality solutions will be preferred.
- Experience selling in power conversion solutions for industrial, renewable, and utilities is required.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume below.