Get a chance to work in one of the fast-growing renewable energy companies in Tokyo, Japan. Specialized in solar, wind, geothermal, biomass and small hydroelectric power plant construction, operation and maintenance, this company has an exciting pipeline of projects and expansion within the Asia Pacific. If you are passionate about creating change, be in the position to make a difference in grid parity, and advance your career in the renewable sector, this is the right place for you!
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Highly competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting projects within the Asia Pacific
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion for solar, wind, geothermal power plants, and/or other infrastructures as assigned.
- Monitor on-site and off-site constructions and ensure compliance with building and safety regulations
- Work closely & communicate effectively with clients, contractors, engineers and construction specialists on project and contractual matters.
- Candidates with experience in the construction and/or renewable energy sector
- Bachelor's degree in a construction-related field and/or renewable energy
If you are interested in the Construction Manager role, apply today and speak to one of our friendly consultants.