A top 10 solar contractor with ENR and Solar Power World. My client is an employee-owned EPC, focusing not only on providing critical expertise, but recognizing their employees' strengths as an asset to the team. Additionally, they have 49+ GW of global solar experience. With 10 years working on the utility scale, this company is looking to expand their team with a Electrical Engineer!
The Electrical Engineer will develop and apply advanced engineering techniques to problem solve! You will serve as a technical specialist, as well as mentor to Junior Engineers.
- Create one-line drawings
- Electrical equipment sizing and selection
- Familiarity with NEC and IEEE/ANSI standards
- Prepare complex engineering calculations: load flow, short circuit, arc flash analysis, AC-DC voltage drop calculations, etc
- 2 years of Utility Scale Solar experience
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 5-8+ years of Electrical Engineer experience
- Professional Engineer license (Preferred)