An renown integrated Environmental Engineering Solutions company is looking for a HSSE Director / Head of HSSE in Jurong Island, Singapore.
This position is responsible for the design, implementation, communication, and coordination of all Health, safety, environmental, and security programs for the company. He/She will also provide the technical and administrative direction on all HSSE decisions, which bear critical importance to overall company direction towards safe operations.
- Provides assurance on compliance through monitoring local laws and regulations and group HSSE requirements (Health, Safety, Environmental, Security)
- Review existing HSSE policies and practices to ensure they are current and updated
- Directs HSSE resources and activities to support Plant Managers on ensuring day-to-day safe operations
- Develops, drives and oversees environmental awareness and protection management programmes, including facilitation of environmental monitoring program (i.e. Air quality, Water Quality, Noise and Soil etc.) and Waste Management
- Schedules and participates in HSSE inspection programs, including daily site inspections and surveillance during the execution of critical work activities
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in occupational health, safety management or environmental science
- Minimally 15 years o related HSSE experience and leadership experience in providing operational support
- Experience in power industry is preferred
- Familiar with local HSSE related regulations, policies and compliance
If you are interested, kindly 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.