Title: HSE Site Manager (Power Projects)
One of the biggest and successful International Renewable Energy firm is seeking for an ambitious HSE Site Engineer for their projects in Japan.
As the HSE Site Manager, you will have joint planning responsibility for the preparation and safety of 3 different power project sites in Japan (Aomori / Sendai / Fukushima).
- Establish the HSE and security management plan for the sake of loss prevention of the site.
- Plan for and perform the site HSE and security management programs.
- Plan for and implement the site HSE & security training programs.
- Check and improve the hazardous construction work conditions.
- Manage occupational health, workers' health examination.
- Degree in Engineering related fields
- Able to communicate in both English and Japanese
- HSE Site experience
- Competitive Bi-Annual bonuses
- Industry leading vacation holidays
- Award winning professional training programmes
- Employee equity scheme
If you are interested, please send your Resume/CV to Chris Tan: