An industry-leading operator is looking for a Site Operations, Manager.
The firm designs and operates data centers worldwide, catering to prominent hyperscalers, cloud providers, and major enterprises. With a presence in North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific, they have revolutionized data center design to enhance reliability, efficiency, and sustainability. Their flexible environments can rapidly scale to meet market requirements, providing the power, cooling, protection, and connectivity needed for cutting-edge technology.
Essential Job Functions
- Daily management and administration of the operations functions at the facility with the objectives of guaranteeing business continuity and operations excellence.
- Ensure adherence to all established policies, procedures, and guidelines for all employees.
- Ensure client satisfaction and provide optimal level of customer services for various departments. Duties
- Maintain optimum DCT staffing coverage model, includes management of 24 x 7 shift roster.
- Lead, direct and supervise DCTs leveraging knowledge of best practices.
- Establishes and manages priorities for DCTs in line with customer needs, focusing on quality of services.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures to meet required Service Level Agreements.
- Executes to goals and objectives established by senior leadership.
- Ensure all operational KPIs and metrics are well defined, measured and achieved.
- Train DCTs, as appropriate, in new processes and procedures.
- Encourage and foster a team-oriented environment through positive feedback.
- Performance management responsibilities includes appraisals and mid-year review.
- Operations budget planning and controlling including regular forecasts.
- Purchase order creation and invoice tracking/reconciliation.
- Manage contracted service work; includes defining scope of requirements, bidding, awarding, and administering any contracts.
- Collaboration with peers and other cross functional departments.
- Leads or participates in operations compliance audits, internal and external.
- Performs other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Operations or Data Center Operations (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in management position with 5 or more direct reports
- Proven track record of excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (includes Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Training in ITIL Foundation, PMP, Lean, or Six Sigma preferred.