Senior Transportation Engineer
A private sector firm with influence and reach all across the midwestern US is seeking a skilled engineer to add to its staff in the Chicago area. This engineer would have the opportunity to not only support some high-profile projects in state but also gain exposure to surrounding states. They would also have the opportunity to step into a capacity where they can support and mentor junior engineers on staff.
The Senior Transportation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing and reviewing designs for mid to large size projects before submittal to client
- Leading design projects for highway and arterial roadway projects
- Leading roadway and intersection improvements
- Working closely with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring projects are in compliance with all deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The Senior Transportation Engineer will possess the following qualifications:
- BS in Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Illinois PE Certification
- 6+ years experience across design and planning for highways/arterial roadways
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, Geopak, Inroads
If you are interested in the Senior Transportation Engineer role, please apply directly!