Company Summary: A global, employee owned engineering firm that encourages their experts to try new things and explore ideas, however unconventional they might be, is looking for a Highway PM to add to their growing Miami team. This position requires an innovative, creative, and passionate engineer who will seek excellence in all they do.
The Highway PM will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for highway and arterial roadway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The Highway PM should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Florida PE
- 10+ years' experience across design and planning for highways and/or arterial roadways
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, Geopak, Inroads
If you are interested in the Highway Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!