A leading general contractor construction firm is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager specializing in overseeing heavy civil construction projects. With a wide portfolio of projects bridges, highways, roads, underground utilities, concrete, excavation and more. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for 2-3 projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work across Chicago, so the Senior Project Manager is not expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Bid package preparation, prepare bid tabulations, and offer suggestions for selections by owners
- Directing scheduling, budgeting, and bidding
- Reviewing request for changes and provide approval
- Interacting directly with the client, manager, vendors, and other contractors
The Senior Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 10 years of experience in field management preferred
- Strong knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and design of construction projects
- Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Senior Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.