Title: Senior Highway Engineer
Company Summary: A global, employee owned engineering firm that encourages their experts to try new things and explore ideas, however unconventional they might be, is looking for a senior highway engineer to add to their growing Indianapolis team. This position requires an innovative, creative, and passionate engineer who will seek excellence in all they do.
The Senior Highway Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for highway and arterial roadway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The Senior Highway Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Indiana PE
- 10+ years' experience across design and planning for highways and/or arterial roadways
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, Geopak, Inroads
The selected candidate will have the ability to enroll in an ESOP plan that will continually grow as they build tenure with the company and be able to provide input on company direction and strategy.
If you are interested in the Senior Highway Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.